The ruling Justice and Development Party’s (AK Party) spokesperson Ömer Çelik on Thursday slammed Twitter for providing blue “verified account” badges to the leaders of the PYD terrorist group.
Talking to reporters following a party meeting in the capital Ankara, Çelik said while Twitter does not provide blue badges to Turkish Cypriot leaders, it does so for PYD terrorist leaders, referring to one of the PKK terrorist group’s Syrian branches.
The blue verified badge on Twitter lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic.
- Freedomroo – Hailey Bieber flashes toned midriff in a yellow beaded top and tight leather pants
- Freedomroo – Myanmar frees thousands but many anti-coup dissidents excluded | Military News
- Liverpool ‘target Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele’ as Sadio Mane replacement
- Freedomroo – Kourtney Kardashian looks ready to party in black ‘sparkle pants’ ahead of a night with her sisters
- Newsco – Mariska Hargitay and Peter Scanavino are spotted hard at work on the set of Law And Order: SVU
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on