Dutch police on Wednesday said a coronavirus testing location appeared to have been intentionally targeted after an explosion went off before the site opened.
The blast in the town of Bovenkarspel, north of the capital Amsterdam, shattered windows but caused no injuries, police said.
“Near the local health service’s testing centre in Bovenkarspel, an explosive went off at 6.55 am. Police are investigating. The perimeter has been sealed off,” the police said in a statement, as Agence France-Presse (AFP) reported.
It added that the explosive “must have been placed” there, according to Reuters.
- Jake Paul Promised Them Fame. Was It Worth the Price?
- Leicester vs West Brom – Premier League: Live score, lineups and updates
- Freedomroo – Climate activists dump wheelbarrow full of cow manure outside White House to protest climate plan
- Pentagon investigated Russian ‘energy attacks’ on US troops
- JANET STREET-PORTER: How has Covid turned the nation into a bunch of stay-at-home cowards?
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on