An elderly woman is lucky to have escaped injury after a car crashed into her Adelaide Hills unit in the early hours of Friday morning.
The home occupant was woken up just before 4.30am after hearing the car crashing through the front dining room of her Alexandrina Road home in Mount Barker.
The Honda Jazz, driven by a 52-year-old Mount Barker man, crashed into the property, causing extensive structural damage to the front of the unit.
State Emergency Service crews had to stabilise the building before the car was hauled out.
Both the woman and the driver were not injured in the incident, but the man was taken to hospital for assessment.
Police are investigating the crash and will be following up with the driver.
- Freedomroo – Christian Porter: Accuser took her own life after pulling police complaint, ‘disassociates’
- UK condemns Khashoggi murder, defends arms sales to Saudi
- Freedomroo – House Set to Pass Landmark Voting Rights Bill
- Freedomroo – Oh So Busy Mum Cheree Lawrence makes 12 mini cheesy dogs for less than $5
- ‘There’s a lot that’s been lost’: Meghan slams The Firm for ‘perpetuating falsehoods about us’
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on