A special police operation has busted an alleged drug trafficking network distributing steroids, cocaine and MDMA spanning hundreds of kilometres in Queensland.
Officers raided a Bundaberg business following a tip-off searching for Selective Androgen Receptive Modulators (SARM), known commonly as testosterone.
Queensland Police will allege more than twenty containers of restricted SARM drugs were found along with steroidal powders, liquids, a substantial amount of packaging, labels, gel capsules and empty vials.
A 29-year-old Bargara man was charged with drug trafficking along with 11 counts of unlawful possession of a restricted drug, nine counts of supplying dangerous drugs (cocaine and steroids) and seven counts of possessing dangerous drugs.
He is due to appear in Bundaberg Magistrates Court on June 10.
Several other residences and businesses were also searched during the operation with officers uncovering cash, drugs and equipment.
At a Brisbane home, it will be alleged more than 140 vials of steroids, about $15,000 cash and a firearm was found alongside about 32,000 SARM capsules and around 100 SARM liquid bottles.
A 44-year-old Brendale man was charged with drug trafficking following the search, as well as 13 counts of supplying dangerous drugs (cocaine, MDMA and testosterone), three counts of possession of dangerous drugs and unlawful possession of a firearm.
He is due to appear in Pine Rivers Magistrates Court on May 17.
A third man, 44, from Broadbeach on the Gold Coast, is alleged to be connected with the pair and was charged with five counts of supplying dangerous drugs and possessing property used in connection with a crime.
He is due to appear in Southport Magistrates Court on June 7.
The Officer-in-Charge of the Bundaberg Criminal Investigation Branch, Detective Senior Sergeant Michael Bishop, said the operation was a significant disruption to drug trafficking in Bundaberg and across southeast Queensland.
“We will continue to work with our partners to disrupt this behaviour to make our communities a safer place,” he said.
- Scientists identify distinctive rumbles that point to rocket launches
- Freedomroo – Tropical Storm Bill Forms Off the East Coast
- Ollie Robinson: Steve Harmison says England cricketer’s suspension needs to end THIS WEEK
- Freedomroo – Kendall Jenner heats things up in quirky blue and green bikini as she admires Cabo San Lucas
- Newsco – Olivia Culpo is chic in black as she attends the premiere of Venus As A Boy at Tribeca Film Festival
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on