The WHO, which has sought to manage expectations for the mission, has said its members would be limited to visits organized by their Chinese hosts and have no contact with community members, because of health curbs.
Security personnel stand outside Jinyintan Hospital after a team of the World Health Organization (WHO), tasked with investigating the origins of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, entered its compound in Wuhan, Hubei province, China on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Freedomroo – Dr MAI THI NGUYEN-KIM on the hidden chemistry that rules our lives and loves
- Are you suffering from pain-somnia and waking up in agony? Here’s how to beat it
- Freedomroo – Mother discovers warning about little-known compartment in her fridge
- Freedomroo – Facebook, Preparing for Chauvin Verdict, Will Limit Posts That Might Incite Violence
- Freedomroo – Mouse scurries through Beach Burrito Co in Adelaide
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on