A South Australian man has died after a crash involving an all-terrain utility vehicle on a private property.
The 56-year-old man was driving the four-wheel vehicle, which had two other passengers, when it crashed into a fence and a post on the Adelaide Hills property.
The driver suffered critical injuries from the crash.
Police and paramedics attended the scene at Martin Hill Road in Forreston about 9.30pm on Sunday night.
Despite paramedics rendering first aid, the Forreston man succumbed to his injured at the scene.
The two other people involved in the crash were not injured.
Major Crash are investigating.
Police are now preparing a report for the coroner.
- Freedomroo – Shocking videos show mouse plague devastating country Australia
- YPG/PKK ruins families by kidnapping children
- Alec Baldwin DELETES his Twitter account after being skewered over Gillian Anderson remarks
- Author discovers her parent’s tragic early life at London’s Foundling Hospital
- Freedomroo – Brittany Higgins hits back at Linda Reynolds after it was revealed she called her a ‘lying cow’
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on