Homs province is next to Lebanon, where the Iranian-backed Lebanese Shia Hezbollah group holds sway in border areas.
Syria’s air defences have intercepted an Israeli attack on the al-Qusayr area in Homs, Syrian state media reported.
A Syrian military source said in a statement on Thursday there was some material damage from the raid but no casualties.
The Israeli military said it had no comment.
On Monday, Syria said it had intercepted an attack on Aleppo.
Homs province adjoins Lebanon, where the Iranian-backed Lebanese Shia Hezbollah group holds sway along the rugged border area.
Western intelligence sources have said Israel’s stepped-up raids on Syria since last year are part of a shadow war approved by the United States.
The attacks are also part of an anti-Iran policy that over the past two years has sought to undermine Iran’s extensive military power without starting a significant increase in hostilities.
- Fossils: Sponges in 890 MILLION year old reefs in Canada may be Earth’s earliest-known animal
- Freedomroo – Biden Plans to Say Civilian Federal Workers Must be Vaccinated or Face Testing
- Covid England: Cases are now falling in ALL age groups, official data reveals
- Freedomroo – PIERS MORGAN: Selfish Simone Biles let down her team-mates, her fans and her country
- After a Deadly Heat Wave, Air Conditioning Is Hot in Seattle
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on