Police have a man in custody after a 34-year old woman was wounded during her beachside morning walk on the Gold Coast.
A 20-year-old man is in police custody after the wounding of a 34-year-old woman on the Gold Coast.
Queensland Police said the woman was walking on the beachside at Kirra near the intersection of Marine Parade and Powell Crescent at 5.20am on Monday when an unknown man tried to grab her.
The woman resisted and sustained a 6cm laceration to her left forearm.
The man fled the scene.
The woman was taken to Robina Hospital for treatment to the non life-threatening injury.
Police said they had a man in custody, but charges were yet to be laid.
Anyone who saw any suspicious activity in the area around the time of the incident is asked to call police on 131 444.
- GoBookMe.com.au – Investigators probing Rust shooting are ‘not exactly sure’ of Alec Baldwin’s ‘whereabouts’
- Chelsea lining up move for Lorenzo Insigne as Italy forward nears end of contract with Napoli
- Freedomroo – Married At First Sight’s Melissa Rawson shows off her post-baby body after giving birth to twins
- Gabby Petito memorial family home Brian Laundrie removed by authorities days after remains found
- GoBookMe.com.au – Football 2021: Fifa World Cup 2022, robo-linesmen, off-side calls, referees
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on