The dead body of a woman has been found under the back of a car in a driveway on a suburban street.
A mass investigation has begun after a woman’s dead body was found under a car in Adelaide’s northwest.
SA Police confirmed the body of the 45-year-old was found in Pennington on Thursday morning.
Officers and emergency services were called to Addison Rd about 7.40am after reports a body was found under the rear of a car in a driveway.
The woman from the address died at the scene.
Police are investigating the circumstances.
- Moment a mother elephant stamps a crocodile to death as it stalks her calf in Zambia
- Freedomroo – Amelia Hamlin heads to lunch with pals in Beverly Hills
- Freedomroo – Top doctor warns Queensland will see 16,000 Covid cases when borders open
- Gaming: World’s smallest console is the same size as a POSTAGE STAMP – but is fully functional
- Children death toll during Yemeni war hits grim milestone of 10,000
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on