A toddler in Western Australia has died and his brother is in serious condition after a horrific incident at a medical clinic.
A two-year-old boy has tragically died after an allegedly botched circumcision at a medical clinic in Western Australia.
The boy’s baby brother also barely survived lifesaving surgery after undergoing the same procedure.
The brothers were rushed to hospital in the Perth suburb of Armadale after the procedures on Tuesday night. The two-year-old was declared dead on arrival at the hospital’s emergency ward.
His brother was later rushed to Perth Children’s Hospital, according to a Seven News report.
The surviving brother, believed to be just seven or eight months old, underwent emergency surgery and spent Tuesday night in the ICU.
According to the Daily Mail, he is believed to be in a stable condition and recovering in hospital.
Homicide detectives have been called in to investigate the horrific incident, however officials at the Western Australian Police Force have confirmed his death is no longer being treated as suspicious.
“It can be confirmed the boy underwent a medical procedure at a registered medical centre prior to his death,” police said.
The investigation has been handed to the coroner and a report will be prepared by police.
- Children make up less than 0.1% of all Covid deaths since the pandemic began
- Researchers looking for a lost WWII ship spot the world’s deepest-dwelling squid
- Freedomroo – Australian Open 2021: Booing of Aussie Nick Kyrgios at Melbourne grand slam explained
- Freedomroo.com – European Union now classifies Australia as a Covid danger zone and restricts travel for unvaccinated
- Freedomroo.com – More than 30 former Trump officials hold call aimed at working against former president’s efforts
- Space: China reveals plan to launch rocket fleet to divert potentially apocalyptic asteroid on
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- Freedomroo – Tina Arena puts $7million Toorak mansion up for sale on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on