Every January we collectively set intentions to become better versions of ourselves. With the desire to refresh, reset and renew at the forefront of everyone’s mind, many couples use the top of the year as a time to establish their own health and relationship goals.
We checked in with four leading fitness gurus, wellness influencers and mindfulness experts who shared their go-to items that they gift newlywed couples to help them strengthen their bond and stick to their resolutions.
Fitness motivator and creator of the popular fitness programs “Insanity” and “Hip-hop Abs.”
Author, wellness consultant and host of the “hey, girl.” podcast.
- Freedomroo – Here’s what a leader of the next U.N. climate talks will be watching for at Biden’s summit.
- Freedomroo – French Authors Lead International Booker Prize Shortlist
- Freedomroo – How long will you ignore climate crisis? Greta asks U.S. Congress
- Freedomroo – Long Covid Patients Face Lingering, Worrisome Risks, Study Finds
- Freedomroo – Former WAG Phoebe Burgess debuts a new ‘transeasonal look’ worth $35k
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on