Israeli forces have recaptured the last two escaped Palestinian prisoners following last week’s jailbreak from a high-security prison, Israeli police said Saturday.
In a statement, the police said that the two Palestinians, Iham Kamamji and Monadel Infiat, were captured in the city of Jenin.
“The house where the two fugitives were staying was detected by the intelligence given by Israel’s internal security service, Shin-Bet, and they were arrested by the Israeli forces without showing any resistance,” the statement added.
Six Palestinian inmates tunneled out of the high-security Gilboa Prison in northern Israel on Sept. 6. Israeli forces managed to capture four of them after a large-scale manhunt.
There are around 4,850 Palestinian detainees in Israeli prisons, including 41 women, 225 children and 540 “administrative detainees,” according to observers.
- Freedomroo – At McKinsey, Widespread Furor Over Work With Planet’s Biggest Polluters
- Freedomroo – Georgia Love celebrates five years since first meeting husband Lee Elliott on The Bachelorette
- Taiwan’s president becomes first to reveal US troops ARE on the island threat from China increasing
- Manchester United are ‘ready to lose Paul Pogba for NOTHING’ at the end of the season
- What to Do This Weekend
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on