Israeli military bulldozers on Wednesday destroyed 2 acres (0.8 hectares) of farmland and dozens of olive trees in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron, according to local residents.
At least 80 olive trees were chopped down by soldiers in the town of Beit Ummar, northwest of Hebron, the residents said.
Palestinian farmers complain of repeated attacks on their farmlands by Israeli soldiers and settlers.
According to the Palestinian Grassroots Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign – a coalition of Palestinian nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) – 2020 was the harshest year for the farmers. More than 8,400 olive trees were uprooted or burned.
- Cristiano Ronaldo flouts Covid rules to take girlfriend Georgina on a trip for her 27th birthday
- UN voices alarm about migrant pushbacks at EU borders
- Freedomroo – Parents seek Erdoğan’s help for Turkish worker detained by Haftar in Libya
- Freedomroo – Farrah Abraham shows off her figure in a T-shirt and bikini bottoms
- Sean Hannity rails against Republicans ‘without a backbone’ as Trump impeachment looms
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on