Since the pandemic hit and lockdowns began, some couples have found that issues they previously swept under the rug have nowhere to hide. After 25 years of marriage (and 25 days sheltering in place), Michelle White’s husband moved out of their home and into an Airbnb two miles away. The pandemic brought to light small holes in the fabric of their marriage, but it also gave them space and time to mend.
It’s that time of year again — the time for red-and-pink paper hearts and flowers, and cards and candy galore. However, the pandemic has put the season of over-the-top romantic gestures on pause for some. Even couples who usually go all out for Valentine’s Day are scaling back their celebrations, while others are heaving a sigh of relief.
We want to hear from you.
We want to deliver content that truly matters to you and your feedback is helpful. Email your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jake Paul Promised Them Fame. Was It Worth the Price?
- Leicester vs West Brom – Premier League: Live score, lineups and updates
- Freedomroo – Climate activists dump wheelbarrow full of cow manure outside White House to protest climate plan
- Pentagon investigated Russian ‘energy attacks’ on US troops
- JANET STREET-PORTER: How has Covid turned the nation into a bunch of stay-at-home cowards?
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on