The PKK terrorist group on Wednesday attacked road workers in southeastern Turkey’s Hakkari province, killing one and wounding another two.
According to a statement from the governorate, PKK terrorists attacked heavy construction equipment in Hakkari’s Derecik district close to the Iraqi border with rockets and long-barreled weapons. An investigation into the attack has been launched, the statement added.
In its more than 40-year terror campaign against Turkey, the PKK – listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and the European Union – has been responsible for the deaths of 40,000 people, including women and children.
- Freedomroo – Myanmar frees thousands but many anti-coup dissidents excluded | Military News
- Liverpool ‘target Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele’ as Sadio Mane replacement
- Freedomroo – Kourtney Kardashian looks ready to party in black ‘sparkle pants’ ahead of a night with her sisters
- Newsco – Mariska Hargitay and Peter Scanavino are spotted hard at work on the set of Law And Order: SVU
- Freedomroo – Sofia Vergara and Heidi Klum show off their impressive senses of style while arriving at work
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on