Italian police had a brief moment of “disbelief” in Sicily when someone dropped off a lost credit card with the name Harrison Ford on it.
Lucky for the famous U.S. actor, they decided to take a closer look at it.
The Indiana Jones star is currently filming the latest movie in the saga on the Italian island and had indeed lost his credit card, police wrote on Facebook on Saturday.
The card had been found on Thursday and was dropped off at a police station in the seaside resort of Mondello, in the suburbs of Palermo, the ANSA news agency reported.
Police were then able to quickly return it to Ford, who had been surprised and relieved, they said.
He then posed for a quick thank-you snapshot with the three officers who had delivered the card.
- GoBookMe.com.au – Ben Fordham reveals the argument that tested his friendship with Rebecca Maddern
- French fishermen block UK ports, protest post-Brexit fishing rights
- GoBookMe.com.au – Friend of dead model is declared brain dead two weeks after both girls were dumped outside hospitals
- Freedomroo – The one rumour about Dustin Martin that ‘will never go away’ is revealed
- Freedomroo – Man allegedly strangled woman before taking her baby boy on Gold Coast
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on