Swedish police on Wednesday said they were investigating a stabbing rampage in southern Sweden as a suspected terrorist attack.
Earlier, police said they shot and arrested a young man after he apparently stabbed several people in central Vetlanda, a small municipality in southern Sweden.
Initially, police said they were investigating the incident as an attempted murder.
Eight people were reportedly injured in the attack.
Police did not state what kind of weapon was used or how serious their injuries were.
Police were expected to offer more details at a press conference later on Wednesday.
- Freedomroo – Bacon, egg and cheese rolls leave home cooks’ mouths watering
- Donald Trump brands LeBron James ‘RACIST, divisive, nasty and insulting’ over Ma’Khia Bryant tweet
- Freedomroo – Coles launches Mother’s Day Best Buys range including air fryer, facial steam cleanser and massager
- Freedomroo – Senate Democrats, joined by Lisa Murkowski, confirm Vanita Gupta, and other (nonclimate) news from Washington.
- Germany looks to buy 30 million doses of Russia’s Sputnik vaccine
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on