Turkish security forces resolutely continue their mission to ensure the country’s security and the safety of its 84 million citizens against all risks, threats and danger, Defense Minister Hulusi Akar said Monday.
Releasing a congratulatory message on the occasion of Qurban Bayram, also known as Eid al-Adha, Akar pointed out that holidays reinforce important cultural values that strengthen national unity and solidarity, feelings of brotherhood and friendship, and customs as well as support traditions kept alive with enthusiasm.
“The heroic members of the TSK (Turkish Armed Forces) protect our rights and interests at home, in the north of Iraq and Syria, and in our Blue Homeland, including Cyprus, while maintaining peace and stability in friendly and brotherly countries such as Azerbaijan, Libya, Qatar, Somalia, Kosovo and Bosnia-Herzegovina,” he added.
- Freedomroo – Justice Dept. Warns States on Voting Laws and Election Audits
- Freedomroo – Murders in Minnesota jumped 58 PERCENT last year to an all-time record
- Freedomroo – Chrishell Stause is dating her BOSS Jason Oppenheim!
- Vaccine hesitancy in America fell by one-third during early months of 2021
- Freedomroo – Israeli army kills Palestinian boy in West Bank: Ministry | Occupied West Bank News
- Freedomroo – Foodies are going wild for this home baker’s ‘best chocolate cake’ recipe on
- A Dining Room That Celebrates Every Meal on
- Donald Trump uses Twitter to divert media from topics, study says on
- Freedomroo – Trump’s chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19 on
- Happy birthday Kim Kardashian! The reality star-turned-mogul’s secrets to looking FAB at FORTY on